|Eddie with the lions|
- About Eddie and Cat Greyhound
- ** Travelling with your dog! **
- Dog Friendly South - West
- Dog Friendly Dorset
- Dog Friendly Devon and Cornwall
- Dog Friendly Hampshire and Sussex
- Dog Friendly Midlands
- Events we have attended!
- Camping and Exploring Publications
- Friends of Camping and Exploring with Dogs (Companies we LOVE!!!)
- Product Reviews
- The Camping and Exploring with Dogs Greyt Charity Dog Meet 2013
- Our Videos! (Opens in Youtube)
- Pedigree Joint Care + 6 Week Trial - My Journal
- 1000 Greyhounds 2012 & 1000 Sighthounds 2013
Tuesday, 13 September 2011
Cotswold wildlife park
We went up to the wildlife park for a day out, it’s such a rarity that a zoo allows dogs we had to go check it out.
The park has all sorts of animals, birds, zebras, monkeys, snakes, fish, meercats, etc in a large, spacious area.
Nice, spacious picnic area, large shop, lovely array of animals, large car park.
Posted by Camping and Exploring with Dogs