Corfe Castle Model Village,
We went to the corfe castle model village one wet rainy august morning whilst camping nearby at Norden Farm.
Dogs are allowed on a lead throughout the whole attraction, including the tea room and there is a water bowl at the entrance to the gift shop. Better still the lady at reception gives a free dog treat chewy stick to each doggy that visits and we get in to to see the models for free (the hoomans have to pay though).
The model shows what the castle looked like before its destruction in 1646 and also some other buildings from the village such as the church and houses. There is also giant lawn games such as croquet, connect 4 and jenga, life size civil war soldiers, fossil corner, enchanted fairy garden, bird hide, tea room and gift shop.
4 out of 5
- About Eddie and Cat Greyhound
- Dog Friendly South - West
- Dog Friendly Dorset
- Dog Friendly Devon and Cornwall
- Dog Friendly Hampshire and Sussex
- Dog Friendly Midlands
- Events we have attended!
- Camping and Exploring Publications
- Friends of Camping and Exploring with Dogs (Companies we LOVE!!!)
- Product Reviews
- The Camping and Exploring with Dogs Greyt Charity Dog Meet 2013
- Our Videos! (Opens in Youtube)
- Pedigree Joint Care + 6 Week Trial - My Journal
- Essential Equipment for Camping and Exploring with Dogs *work in progress*
- Rainbow Bridge