Waterside Holiday Park
Three Beaches, Dartmouth Road
We've been to waterside about 5 times over the past 4 years, pets are allowed in Bronze and Bronze plus accommodation. Nice size caravans, its worth paying extra for the bronze plus which gives you extra space. Though the bedrooms are small especially the twin rooms; but they serve a purpose of sleeping in there.
Site has plenty to keep everyone entertained, swimming pool, small play park, arcade, evening entertainment, loopy club for the kids, bar and restaurant. Nice area to walk the dogs behind the site over looking the bay. There is a footpath that runs from the field down to Goodrington beach but its pretty steep and a long walk so much better plan to walk the road way which is alot flatter and takes like half the time.
Helpful , friendly staff, clean accommodation and facilities.
Very close to other attractions and areas, paignton, torquay, brixham, and places like the model village in babbacombe, goodrington beach, the zoo and aquarium etc. (obviously the zoo and aquarium arent dog friendy.)
- About Eddie and Cat Greyhound
- Dog Friendly South - West
- Dog Friendly Dorset
- Dog Friendly Devon and Cornwall
- Dog Friendly Hampshire and Sussex
- Dog Friendly Midlands
- Events we have attended!
- Camping and Exploring Publications
- Friends of Camping and Exploring with Dogs (Companies we LOVE!!!)
- Product Reviews
- The Camping and Exploring with Dogs Greyt Charity Dog Meet 2013
- Our Videos! (Opens in Youtube)
- Pedigree Joint Care + 6 Week Trial - My Journal
- Essential Equipment for Camping and Exploring with Dogs *work in progress*
- Rainbow Bridge