27 Teignmouth Road
Visited the smugglers for lunch recently. It was a bit of a misty day so the sky and sea were doing some kind of weird blending thing but the view was still nice over the water and fields.
Food was very good prices, large portion sizes, staff helpful and friendly. Food served quickly , hot and very tasty.
We sat outside in the garden but I believe dogs are allowed in the bar area (but not the restaurant) and if they're lucky may be offered meat from the carvery.
Update: October 2011
We were in the area again recently and since we enjoyed our previous visit to the smugglers decided to visit them again. First just for a drink and a rest in their garden on a sunday afternoon and then the hoomans went again for a meal inside later in the week.
Staff really helpful and friendly, food portions still huge and very enjoyable, even their cheesy chips were yummy, very tasty cheese and lots of it too.
Amazing views from the patio, car park and other seating areas.
If you want to eat in the restaurant area (the hoomans ate in the bar, we were allowed here too but we was too sleepy to go out) or visit for sunday carvery it is best to book as they get very busy here. but the bar is still a lovely area, nice décor of the maritime theme, clean and quiet.
- About Eddie and Cat Greyhound
- Dog Friendly South - West
- Dog Friendly Dorset
- Dog Friendly Devon and Cornwall
- Dog Friendly Hampshire and Sussex
- Dog Friendly Midlands
- Events we have attended!
- Camping and Exploring Publications
- Friends of Camping and Exploring with Dogs (Companies we LOVE!!!)
- Product Reviews
- The Camping and Exploring with Dogs Greyt Charity Dog Meet 2013
- Our Videos! (Opens in Youtube)
- Pedigree Joint Care + 6 Week Trial - My Journal
- Essential Equipment for Camping and Exploring with Dogs *work in progress*
- Rainbow Bridge
Saturday, 13 August 2011
The Smugglers inn Dawlish
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment