So me hoomans did deciding that they go take me to Weston for a late nite beach walk and get some dinners to eat.
We did walking on the beach and looking for the sea (but I couldn't find it), and we did walk a long long way to the very old burnbeck pier, then we did walk by the houses and hotels and I did sniffing in all the gates and hooman girl did telling me stories about when she was little and where she use to go with her grown up hoomans.
I did trying to sniff out a fwend of mine that does living in weston but I did not sniff her this time. on the beach I did meeting a whippet, a boxer dog and one those hairless white dogs (dont know what they called) and I did looking at stars. hooman girl helped me to spot the north star and the saucepan star and the 7 sister stars - I did finding them all.
Then we did walking to the food shop and hooman girl got fish & chips and hooman boy got sousige & chip with curry sauce and I did having some of everything.
Then we did going home in the car where I did sleeping the whole way.
sorry no photos we didnt take camera.
- About Eddie and Cat Greyhound
- Dog Friendly South - West
- Dog Friendly Dorset
- Dog Friendly Devon and Cornwall
- Dog Friendly Hampshire and Sussex
- Dog Friendly Midlands
- Events we have attended!
- Camping and Exploring Publications
- Friends of Camping and Exploring with Dogs (Companies we LOVE!!!)
- Product Reviews
- The Camping and Exploring with Dogs Greyt Charity Dog Meet 2013
- Our Videos! (Opens in Youtube)
- Pedigree Joint Care + 6 Week Trial - My Journal
- Essential Equipment for Camping and Exploring with Dogs *work in progress*
- Rainbow Bridge