Hunters moon is on the main road running through the area and so is a good place to stop off at on the way to or from days out as well as a good place for food and drink if you are in the area already. Hunters moon also has accommodation on site if people need a place to stay overnight, large car park and outside seating too idea for the summer or a warm evening.
- About Eddie and Cat Greyhound
- Dog Friendly South - West
- Dog Friendly Dorset
- Dog Friendly Devon and Cornwall
- Dog Friendly Hampshire and Sussex
- Dog Friendly Midlands
- Events we have attended!
- Camping and Exploring Publications
- Friends of Camping and Exploring with Dogs (Companies we LOVE!!!)
- Product Reviews
- The Camping and Exploring with Dogs Greyt Charity Dog Meet 2013
- Our Videos! (Opens in Youtube)
- Pedigree Joint Care + 6 Week Trial - My Journal
- Essential Equipment for Camping and Exploring with Dogs *work in progress*
- Rainbow Bridge
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
Hunters moon Sherbourne Dorset
We went to Hunters Moon whilst we were camping in the local area for WoofstockUk and needed somewhere to eat on the Sunday evening, we found Hunters Moon on the internet and sent them a message to confirm that they were in fact dog friendly, the landlord confirmed they were and booked us a table for the whole evening, we arrived to have dinner around 7pm. We were able to choose a table ourselves as they weren't busy at that time. We sat down and ordered and I settled down on my blanket next to the table. Food was served promptly and was very nice food. Hooman boy had the pie of the day with chips (although it turned out to be a different flavour than what the lady at the bar said it was!) and hooman girl had the vegetarian option (was some kind of spinach and mushroom thing in a pastry) which came with vegetables!
Posted by Camping and Exploring with Dogs