We visit the inn on the quay quite regularly when in the area on holiday or day trips.
Food is nice, usually hot, staff helpful and friendly. Since the premier inn took over and added a hotel on to the pub they have got a lot busier and at peak times, warm days etc you have to wait to be served food and drink.
They do good deals on meals and snacks before 5pm (2 meals for £10 from a selection, 2 of a choice of puddings for £2, plus snacks and sandwiches available until 6pm)
The premier inn have brought in their deals of buffet nights and all you can eat breakfast. which look like good deals, have had the breakfasts a couple times and there's alot of variety and foods good for the price.
Soft play area on site.
Outside seating both on grass and hard flooring, toilets, disabled and baby change available.
Dogs are allowed in either outside areas and a small section of the indoors (or this use to be the case we assume it still is?)
- About Eddie and Cat Greyhound
- Dog Friendly South - West
- Dog Friendly Dorset
- Dog Friendly Devon and Cornwall
- Dog Friendly Hampshire and Sussex
- Dog Friendly Midlands
- Events we have attended!
- Camping and Exploring Publications
- Friends of Camping and Exploring with Dogs (Companies we LOVE!!!)
- Product Reviews
- The Camping and Exploring with Dogs Greyt Charity Dog Meet 2013
- Our Videos! (Opens in Youtube)
- Pedigree Joint Care + 6 Week Trial - My Journal
- Essential Equipment for Camping and Exploring with Dogs *work in progress*
- Rainbow Bridge
Wednesday, 19 October 2011
Inn on the Quay - TQ4 6LN
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
you can still eat in the entrance where there are two tables.ReplyDelete