Thursday 27 December 2012

Another Box came for me :)

So I was at home the other day and a knock on the door did happening *knock knock knock* I did send a hooman (the boy, hooman girl was not here) to go see who was making all the noise and disturbing my snoozes. There was a man in red outside wiff a box what he sed was for "Cat Greyhound"

THAT'S ME!!! 

Inside the box was a bag of Harringtons Turkey and Veg kibbles - I did winning them in one of Basil's 12 days of Christmas retweet competitions.



I'm looking at hooman boy in the kitchen because he was making me some of these in my dish for dinner! 

This is what Harringtons say about the noms! 

Harringtons Rich in Turkey with Veg is a complete dog food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards. It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.

Harringtons Complete Rich in Turkey with Veg has been specifically formulated to offer the following key benefits for your dog:

• Omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids
• Citrus Antioxidants
• Nutrient Rich Kelp
• Reduces Flatulent Odours
• Healthy Digestion
• Healthy Immune System

So that all sounds very official and not soopa interesting but apparently it's all good stuff that means we will be healthy, not get sick, make less nasty smells (I ofcourse do not make smells!), and best of all ... It tastes GREYT!!!

The kibbles are little pea sized pieces and are quite cruncy but also if you put gravy or someting on them they soak it right up so can be quite soggy too (quite clever of them really!) I think a big 15kg packet would last a large dog such as mahself about a month and would cost 22 hooman pounds!

Yes a big high paw for the Harringtons Kibbles I think!

You can get you hoomans to buy you some of your own from Harringtons too  

No comments:

Post a Comment