Thursday 20 December 2012

Wagg Worker Kibbles Beef and Veg


The Wagg Worker Kibbles
Composition
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (18% beef in red kibble), Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables (4% peas in pea kibble, 4% carrots in carrot kibble), Minerals, Yeasts (0.08%), Citrus Extract (0.04%) & Yucca Extract (0.01%).
Additives (Per Kg)
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 12,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1,200 iu, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 90 iu, Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate) 40 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 1 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 5 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin) 20 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 10 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5 mg, Vitamin B7 (biotin) 0.15 mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 1 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.03 mg, Iron III Ferric Oxide 600 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg, Manganous Oxide 80 mg, Zinc Oxide 55 mg, Zinc Chelate 400 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg. *Colourants, Antioxidant, Preservative. *Colourants - from a mineral source found in nature.
Analytical Constituents
Protein 22%, Fat Content 8%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Omega 6, 1.4%, Omega 3, 0.3%.






I finally got to try the Wagg worker kibbles that I had been asking to taste for like furever. 
Well its been about 6 weeks now that I have been having them as my main meal - coz I wanted to get a real good idea on how much I liked them and if they were good for me before I did my writings on them - and I am just coming to the end of my 1st bag; I have about another week or so of noms left !

Greyt things about Wagg Worker Kibbles

  • They come in a big 17 kg bag (lasts about 7 weeks for a medium to large dog such as myself!
  • They come in two different flavours - Beef and Chickens 
  • They have lots good stuff in them like B vitamins (and lots other vitamins) and Iron. 
  • The colourings in it is from "natural' things  so there is no artificial flavors or preservatives.
  • The price is good. The Beef kibbles are about 11 hooman monies for 17kg and the chicken kibbles are a little bit less (I go try the chickens next) 
  • You can get it delivered to your home from inside the computer (we get mine from Amazon UK what has free delivery!) you can also get it direct from Wagg. or it is available from all good pet shops (Pets At Home stock it!) 
  • No added sugars so it healthy for us. 
  • Fibres for healthy digestion
  • It tastes good. :)
  • It helps keep me "healthy from nose to tail"

Obviously Wagg kibbles also come in other varieties for non worker dogs - they have the complete and premium complete range and then they have their "special" foods. Puppy, senior and sensitive. So everyone can enjoy their range no matter what sort of diet you follow! :) 

Check wagg out for yourselves at http://www.waggfoods.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment